[ Problem ]
Deleting a tag using TaggingService.deleteTag() causes an issue where the node in question can no longer have either that tag recreated and added or any other tag added to it.
[ Steps to reproduce ]
1. in Share create a folder called 'folder1'
2. add "tag1" to folder "folder1"
3. delete the tag from the store using the attached foundation API example
i.e. taggingService.deleteTag(storeRef, "tag1");
4. try and add the tag "tag1" back onto the folder "folder1" inline.
An error occurs: message.insitu-edit.tag.failure - 'failure1.png'
5. Add the tag "tag1" back onto the folder "folder1" in the all properties window:
Actual behavior: An error occurs: org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.InvalidNodeRefException: Node does not exist: workspace://SpacesStore/b3c3ea43-f18d-4f67-9517-55ef4db15e0b(Status[id=14698changeTxnId=dd22053f-dfd1-4f7d-a2e2-90c9dcdbf07b, dbTxnId=4887, deleted=true]) - see 'failure2.png'
See screenshots for the above 4.1.8 behaviour.
- reproduced 4.1.8 vanilla
- reproduced 18.104.22.168 vanilla (I don't see the 'Node does not exist' error but still unable to set the tag on the folder at this point).