Steps to Reproduce.
1. Create a RM site and Load test data.
2. Open the records management console
3. Under tools select "custom metadata"
4. Select "Record" in the table
5. Click "new" in the top right of the table
6. Type label and check the 'Mandatory Field' checkbox and check the 'Use selection list' and select 'Transfer Locations'
7. Click Save.
8. Go to the RM site and upload a file into a Record folder (i.e. File Plan > Civilian Files >Case files and Papers > Gilbert Competency Hearing)
9. Click 'Edit Metadata' of the uploaded file and populate data for all mandatory metadata.
Users are unable to select/type values for the 'mandatory' custom metadata created above. (as the 'Transfer Locations' selection list is empty.)
In step 7, Alfresco should not allow users to create a 'mandatory' custom metadata with an empty selection list.