When disabling a user in Active Directory and then re-synching users still show up as enabled and users still show up in user picker widgets when creating a workflow. Be aware that disabled users are no longer able to log in which is expected.
Steps to reproduce:
Environments: Alfresco 220.127.116.11 and 5.0.2 (used installers), MySQL, RHEL 6
1. Set up LDAP-AD authentication and synchronization
2. Set synchronization.allowDeletions=false
3. Add testuser1 into Active Directory
4. Perform a full synch via JMX console
5. Verify user was added into Alfresco
6. On Active Directory set user as disabled
7. Perform a full synch via JMX console or restart Alfresco.
8. Go to the user's detail page
9. Additionally, attempt to create a workflow and look for the disabled user in the user picker.
User is showing as enabled in the user detail page on Alfresco.
Able to select the disabled user for a basic workflow after being disabled.
User should at least show as "disabled" in the user detail page in Alfresco.
Disabled users should not show up in a list of available users for a workflow.
The PersonService isEnabled function should return false for the
user. We have some logic that relies on knowing if a user has been
disabled or deleted.