*Note that this is a clone of the same request but was for our Cloud product. Customer is requesting this feature for Enterprise product.
Currently, there is no auditing/reporting mechanism for the domain administrator or super user in "Alfresco Enterprise" to audit and report on user management changes and container (site/folder) permission changes in cloud domain/sites.
For example the following are requested to be tracked/reported:
- Users and email addresses per site
- Access right change: who (person), when (date) and what (old rights -> new rights):
- add person (consumer, collaborator, manager or contributor)
- delete person (no role in site)
- change role (consumer, collaborator, manager or contributor)
- assign folder rights
- change folder rights
- delete folder rights
Customer would like to have auditing or a reporting mechanism made available for Alfresco Enterprise.