Since MNT-12792 has been fixed we introduced a check in permissions.post.json.js to prevent the addition of permission for non-existing users.
But it is also preventing the removal of permission for non-existing users that may have been created before an upgrade to 5.0.1.
The check should only prevent the addition (and NOT the removal) of permissions for non-existing users.
Steps to reproduce
- Install an Alfresco with a version < 5.0.1
- Upgrade Alfresco to 5.0.1+
- Display the permissions of the node
- Remove the "blank" permission and save
- Display the permissions of the node once again
The "blank" permission (corresponding to the permission set for a non-existing user) is NOT removed.
The "blank" permission is removed.
- attached is a fix proposal