Type: Service Pack Request
Affects Version/s: 4.1, 4.2, 5.0
Fix Version/s: 5.1.1
The Wiki and Blog pages create a misnamed document library: "documentlibrary" instead of "documentLibrary"
Steps to reproduce
- Change presets.xml and commented out docsummary dashlet and docLib page (see attached),
- Then added wiki and created wiki page
- Alfresco creates a proper documentLibrary container for the site (see the upper-case L)
- Produced documentlibrary container name
- Still works though if I add doclib page and start using it, it will use the lowercase version componentId
The goal for this issue creation is to inform Alfresco which doesn't seem to know about this.
The folder documentLibrary (for documentation library) is created through various entries:
- access to the documentary space
- positionning of "site content" dashlet
- blog or wiki page creation
It's this last entry where the bug occurs.
Usually, it's not visible because the "site content" dashlet is set by default in Share, so it automatically generates the documentLibrary. Except when we decide to build our own dashboard template without the dashlet, then the documentLibrary is not automatically generated.
If we decide to create a wiki page, after site creation, the pluggin generates documentlibrary instead of documentLibrary (l lowercase instead of uppercase). It has for effect an anomaly which prevent moving or copying documents from within the documentary space. It is not possible to rename the folder, Alfresco spits an error. You need to remove the folder and then regenerate it correctly (or manually).
Wiki generates documentlibrary by calling this url :