Type: Service Pack Request
Affects Version/s: 5.1
Fix Version/s: 5.1.1
After upgrading from version 5.0.3 to 5.1.0 it is not possible to add users to a site in a tenant.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install 5.0.3 and enable multi-tenancy by creating a tenant (see http://docs.alfresco.com/5.0/tasks/mt-config.html)
- Logon as the admin for this new tenant, invite 2 users to the tenant, create a site in the tenant and add these users to the site
- Upgrade this instance to 5.1.0
- Logon as the admin for the tenant
- Attempt to create a user and then invite that user to the site again.
New user should be added to the site.
Share message '1 user(s) couldn't be added'
The logging shows this exception:
This issue was originally raised against community versions 5.0.c and 5.1.e, reproduced in Enterprise