[Steps to reproduce]
1. In Share, create a folder and note down its noderef id.
2. Create or upload a document into the folder.
3. In share-config-custom.xml, specify the <root-node> to the noderef of the folder just created like so:
3. Restart Alfresco, log back into Share and click on Repository. Notice that the default root folder is now the newly specified folder.
4. Click on either the Move or Copy action of the file you just created/uploaded in step 2 and click on the Repository link.
It displays the entire folder tree structure from Repository onwards.
It might be a regression as this was not reproduced on 4.2. It's reproduced on 5.0.2. Please see images attached.
It should display only the specified folder and its children.