If a user clicks through My Files and then My Favorites, the favorited folders contents will show a No Items message with a red background. From clicking through the favorited folders should show any member documents and/or subfolders.
Replicated in: 220.127.116.11
Not replicated in: 18.104.22.168, 5.0.3, 5.1
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a Share site.
2. In the document library create 2 folders with documents and/or subfolders in them. (folder1 and folder2)
3. Mark both of them as favorites.
4. Click on My Files (menu at the top left corner).
5. Click on My Favorites (category listing on the left side of the page).
6. Click on the folders listed in the document library view.
A No Items message is shown with a red background (see attached screenshots).
Clicking on the folders should show the member documents and/or subfolders.