Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 5.0, 5.1
Fix Version/s: 5.2
00336955,00325626,00119212,00134951,00312365,00153546,00103816,00135188,00412075,00435483,00559148 Premier, 00601588, 00689850, 00719758 Premier
"paste as link" is available only in Alfresco Explore, so we need to access to Alfresco Explore if we need to have the "past as link" in Share as following steps.
The steps [Actual steps]
1. Login to Alfresco Explore
2. Copy of node
3. Change the view to Self mode.
4. Go to document library space and click "paste as link".
We can do "paste as link" with in Share.
Expectation from case 00719758 Premier
- The action is expected to be similar to "Move to.." action that would bring up a window where user selects where the link will go. Once link is created at the selected location user is redirected to it.
- Linked files and folders should have corresponding icon so users can easily see it is a link and not the actual file or folder.
- Permissions on linked document or folder should be based on actual node from original location and not based on the linked location(s).