When viewing a folder details page for a folder that has the cm:owner aspect the owner details is missing from the properties section.
[Steps to reproduce]
- Install alfresco 22.214.171.124 using the installer
- Start alfresco
- Login to alfresco share as the admin user
- Create a new user
- Create a new site and invite the newly created user as a manager
- Navigate to the site's document library and create a folder and a text file
- Logout from share
- Login as the new user
- Navigate to the site's document library
- Mouse over the folder and select "View details"
- Under the Folder Actions menu select "Become Owner"
- Navigate back to the document library
- Click on the document to open the document details page
- Under the "Document Actions" menu select "Become owner"
- Check the properties of both folder and document
The document details page shows under the properties section the field "Owner". The folder details page does not show the field "Owner" in the properties section.
Both the document details and folder details pages show the "Owner" field.
[Analysis to date]
Looks like the cm:owner aspect was not added as part of the folder form for share like it was done for documents