When using the German localization of Alfresco, restoring multiple items from the trashcan results in a message that content is being deleted instead of restored.
[Steps to reproduce]
1. Install Alfresco 4.2.6 in German
2. Change browser to use German (de) as primary language setting
3. Open Share and log in as Admin
4. Upload a number of files to the Repository in Folder1
5. Delete the files
6. Navigate to the Admin Profile
7. Click on trashcan
8. Click Restore and see the message "Bitte warten. Dateien werden gelöscht" flash on the screen before the success message shows
The message should indicate that files are being restored.
"Bitte warten. Dateien werden gelöscht" is the message displayed, which translates to "Please wait. Files will be deleted"
[Analysis to date]
1. Customer business impact / priority / urgency: Minor
2. Ideal Fix Version: Future service pack