- have a folder with some files in it somewhere on the computer ( e.g. /opt/test )
- download the 5.0.4 installer from https://bamboo.alfresco.com/qa/Enterprise-5.0/5.0.4/build-00003/ALL/
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start the Alfresco Enterprise graphical installer and navigate to the Installation Folder page.
2. Select a folder that is not empty (e.g. the one from Prerequisites) and press Next.
=> Warning appears "The selected folder is not empty. Specify a different folder."
3. Press OK to close the warning message.
4. Press Cancel to cancel the installation.
5. Press Yes when asked "Do you want to abort the installation process?"
6. On the computer, go to the folder previously selected for installation and verify its content.
Actual result: The folder and its content gets deleted.
Expected result: The folder and its content does not get deleted.
Reproduces also on 126.96.36.199
Reproduces on Linux with UI, Windows, Mac