1) On prem create folder an synchronize it to cloud.
2) Once folder is synchronized, create a sub folder SUB1 on cloud upload 200 files of approximately 3MB in the sub folder on cloud.
3) While it is uploading start another brower and connect to the cloud and create a sub folder SUB2.
4) On the cloud move all content already loaded in SUB1 to SUB2
5) Create SUB3. Move all content from SUB2 to SUB3.
6) Create SUB4. Move content from SUB3 to SUB4.
7) Go back to SUB1, move content to SUB2, Go to SUB2, Move content to SUB3, Go to SUB1 again, move content to SUB2, ….
8) Do the moves until all content is on SUB 4.
9) Wait to sync back to on prem.
The number of files in SUB4 on cloud is not the same as number of files in SUB4 on prem.
Excepted the warning message
[org.alfresco.enterprise.repo.sync.SyncTrackerComponent] [SyncTrackerPull1] PULL: missing sourceParentNodeRef for event: CREATE
No other warning or error is observed.
The files on pem in SUB4 are all pending sync.
Once all the “pull” events are treated the number of files should be the same on prem and on cloud underder SUB4. It is not the case.
The problem is not always so systematic and it could be that you will have to try same scenario more than once to reproduce.
From the attached log, you can see warning like:
2016-09-12 13:02:12,483 WARN [org.alfresco.enterprise.repo.sync.SyncTrackerComponent] [SyncTrackerPull1] PULL: missing sourceParentNodeRef for event: CREATE
It could be that the create events are not received in right order, meaning child event creation is received before parent folder creation, this causing the issue.