Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 5.1.2, 5.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Share Application
Environment:Alfresco Share v5.1.2
(ra6accf5461e6eb1801fde64cfdbdca472851ff2d-b1, Aikau 22.214.171.124, Spring Surf 5.1.2, Spring WebScripts 6.8-SNAPSHOT, Freemarker 2.3.20-alfresco-patched, Rhino 1.7R4-alfresco-patched, Yui 2.9.0-alfresco-20141223)
Alfresco Enterprise v5.1.2
(r131615-b1) schema 9052
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a site
- Click on Document Library
- Create a Plain Text file
- Click again on Document Library
- Click on Start Workflow from 'More' menu of the created file
- Select a workflow (e.g. Assign a review task to a single reviewer)
- Select a reviewer (e.g. admin)
- Click on calendar from Due field and select a date (notice that a '#' was added to the URL)
- Click on Start Workflow
Workflow is started.
The form is still displayed.
The '#' is removed from URL.
The expected result is received, when clicking one more time on Start Workflow.
The same behavior for all workflows, when calendar is used.
The same behavior, when trying to cancel the workflow.