When search results contain content from My Files or Shared Files, the document paths are displayed incorrectly scoped to the repository root, not the Shared Files or My Files folder as expected. In addition, going to the document details page of a file from the search results shows the breadcrumb path back to the repository root. This is a different breadcrumb than is shown when navigating to the document details page via the My Files or Shared Files links in the Share header.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login as a non-admin user
3. Create a document "test.txt" under "Shared Files"
4. Perform a basic search for "test.txt"
5. Note that the search result shows a path of /Company Home/Shared
6. Click on the document to go to the document details page
On step 5 we should see "In folder: Shared".
On step 6, the breadcrumb should only be "Shared" (as it is when navigating to the document details page via the Shared Files link in the Share header)
On step 5, we see "In folder: /Company Home/Shared".
On step 6, the breadcrumb shows "Repository > Shared"