Consider a scenario where a non-admin user logs into Share and creates a folder (say Folder A) under "My Files". The user then uploads a document to the newly created folder and then clicks on "Edit Properties" for the document. In the "Edit Properties" screen, the user clicks on the "All Properties" button. Subsequently, the user navigates out of the Edit Properties screen by clicking "Save" or "Cancel". The user then is wrongly taken to the "My Files" folder instead of "Folder A", which actually contains the document.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to Alfresco Share as a regular user (not admin).
2. Click the My Files link in the toolbar.
3. Create a folder, e.g. FolderA.
4. Open that folder and in there create another folder, e.g. FolderB.
5. Open FolderB and upload any document.
6. From the FolderB Document Library view run the "Edit Properties" action for the new document.
7. Click the "All Properties" button in the upper right corner of the "Edit properties" dialog.
8. Click either "Save" or "Cancel".
You are returned to the Document Library view of the folder (FolderB) that contains the document, as this is where you just came from before editing properties.
You are incorrectly returned to the top-level "My Files" root folder.
- Reproduced in latest Alfresco One 5.1.1 service pack.
- It is necessary to click "All properties" as this is opening the properties page as a new page
- The problem can be reproduced in "My Files" and "Shared Files".
- The problem cannot be reproduced if running the same reproduction steps within a site´s document library.