Type: Service Pack Request
Affects Version/s: 5.0.4, 5.1.1
Fix Version/s: 5.0.N
Component/s: Share Application
Environment:Client: MacBook Pro with OS X 10.11.6 and Firefox
Server: Ubuntu, 2x CPUs and 8 GB RAM; Alfresco v5.1.1
Every time you create the a new sub-category under any category in the categories tree it is not possible to create another sub category under the same category unless you reload the page.
[Steps to reproduce]:
1) Set up an Alfresco One instance and log in to Share as administrator
2) Go to the "Category Manager" in the "Admin Tools"
3) Hover over the "CategoryRoot" entry and click on the plus icon
4) Enter a name (e.g. "myCategory") for the new category and click OK
5) Category is created successfully.
6) Due to ACE-5322, you have to reload the Category Manager page to see the newly created category "myCategory"
7) Hover over the just created category "myCategory" and click on the plus icon
8) Enter a name for the new sub-category (e.g. "mySubCategory") and click OK
9) Hover over the parent category "myCategory" again in order to add another sub-category.
While hovering over the parent category all action icons are available, for example in order to be able to create another sub-category.
Hovering over a parent category after having added a sub-category the plus sign and the other action signs don't appear anymore. Reload the Category Manager page and you can continue to add another sub-category.
- Reproduced behaviour on the latest Alfresco One 5.1.1 release
- Screencast demonstrating the behaviour attached