Status: Need Info
Affects Version/s: 4.2.6, 5.1.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Share Application
Customer requests the functionality to search only through Share sites that the user is a member of. The customer would like to have a scope of search which is neither for only a single site but also not for the overall repository scope.
Here is a use-case for example:
1. There are 3 public Share sites "site1", "site2" and "site3".
2. There is a document called "testfile1.doc" uploaded to each of these sites.
3. User "testuser1" is only a member of site1 and site2.
- If testuser1 searches in site1 he will find testfile1.doc from site-1. (This would be fine and
MNT-13350fixed this scenario).
- If testuser1 searches in "All sites" he will see testfile1.doc from site1, site2 and site3 because the site is public though he is not a member of site3.
The customer is requesting that testuser1 should be able to search in site1 and site2 without getting results from site3 or any other public sites that he is not a member of.