Steps to reproduce
- Setup 4.2.4 against Oracle
- Export the 4.2.4 DB SQL Developer [ Tools => Database export ]
- Setup 5.1.1 instance
- Drop/recreate the existing alfresco tablespace
- Execute the .sql file generated by the export
- Start 5.1 instace
- Customer reproduced this using Oracle's expdp/impdp
- Reproducible inhouse using SQL Developer tool
- This is not reproducible using the classic oracle's exp/imp utilities.
- The workaround for this is to drop the index as per article 000008859 but logging it as jira so the upgrade script deletes the existing index before trying to create it.