Customer is trying to add a facet filter for cm:categories in their Alfresco Content Service 5.2.0 + Solr6 instance.
They are unable to do so via Search Manager due to the Share UI work has not yet completed, SHA-728 .
Customer later on found a temporary workaround. However, this is not perfect either because the category noderef value is being displayed instead of the category title in the category filter values.
Step to reproduce
- Run REST API call with :
and request body
- Navigate to Alfresco Share > Admin Console > Category Manager, add a new category called "tomato"
- Navigate to Alfresco Share> Sites >
> Document Library, create a new document.
- Click the one or more new folder/document called "Tomato Family" and navigate to Document Details page.
- Click Manage Aspect , select and add "Classifiable (cm:generalClassifiable)".
- Add the new content/folder to an existing category for example, "tomato"
- Now, on the live search box on top right corner, search by term "tomato"
- Actual result: Search result page shows Category filter by category noderef.
- Expected result: Search result page shows Category filter by category title instead of Category noderef.
This seems to be related to
MNT-15863 as customer were told in previous case that this has been fixed in MNT-15863 where 5.2 + Solr6 with full reindex according to the last Engineering comment.
Is this a regression or there is simply some undocumented Solr6 configuration needed to ensure the Category title being indexed/tokenized correctly and being display in Facet Filter for cm:categories when facet filter is added by REST API call ?