When searching with advanced search in the repository searching “Name:” field does not work as expected. Meaning some documents are not found anymore if search is made on the entire repository.
How to reproduce?
- Install and out of the box version of Alfresco 5.1.1 the root of the repository, create
- In the root of the repository, create a plain text document called “BBBB”
- Wait to give SOLR some time to index
- Go to advanced search and “BBBB” using the “Name:” field.
Document not found.
Document should be found by a simple search on exact name with advanced search.
- If you create a site and move the document to the document library of the site, it works again, document found.
- Sometimes if you move the document in a directory in the document library it can be found again.
- This test scenario works with version 5.0.2 meaning document is found in every case.
- If you use general search box, meaning not advanced search it works in every case in all Alfresco versions.