The formFieldValueChanged Event is not triggered the first time the formRendered Event is triggered which is why it is deemed unexpected behavior by the customer.
Steps to Reproduce
- Seup Activiti 220.127.116.11
- Login as Administrator to activiti-app
- Via Kickstart, import and publish the attached zip "Save Rendered.zip"
- Start a process with this app. Note that the form field is set to Required but a formFieldValueChanged Event is not triggered.
- Save the form and refresh the page.
The form field should be marked as required via formRendered and a formFieldValueChanged Event is Not triggered.