Background color of the first option for Dropdown control in form editor is grey instead of white
Steps to reproduce
1) In Activiti Kickstart via Forms click on "Create Form" and create a new form, e.g. with name "FormWithDropdown"
2) Drag and Drop a Dropdown field from the field palette and select the pencil icon to edit the field control
3) Select the "Options" tab
4) Inspect the background color of the first default option "Choose one..."
Backgroud color for all options of dropdown list to be white
An Input area is showing text "Choose one..." and is in grey background color with following HTML source code:
See also attached (screenshot-1.png)
- Customer reported issue on Activiti 1.5.3
- Reproduced also in latest Activiti 126.96.36.199
- In case browser vendor is involved, issue was reproduced with Firefox at least.
- Even when adding other options and moving them to the top, they are grey although they are regular options (See attached firstOptionAlwaysIn Grey.png)