When a previously imported user is deleted from LDAP-AD and then later re-added to LDAP-AD, the reinstated user is not being shown as active in Activiti.
From the code in AbstractExternalIdmSourceSyncService.java:
Observed in Activiti 1.4.2.
Steps to replicate:
1. Install Activiti 1.4.2.
2. Configure synchronization with LDAP-AD.
3. Verify that the users are synched into Activiti.
4. Delete a user from LDAP-AD.
5. Perform a full re-sync.
6. Note that the user was made inactive in Activiti.
7. Add the user back into LDAP-AD.
8. Perform a full re-sync.
The user is not set as active this time after a full resync.
The user when previously deleted should be set as active when the user is re-added to LDAP-AD after a full resync.