Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Activiti 1.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: APS Kickstart/Studio
Sprint:Docs Sprint 18
In the process visual editor, opening the form editor and then closing it causes visual issues in the process editor. Scrolling causes an activity's controls to remain static on the screen while the rest of the process map scrolls as expected.
Steps to reproduce
1. Import the first-test-app.zip app
2. Click Processes
3. Open 'first-test-process' in edit mode
4. Open the first-start-form referenced from the start event
5. Once the form editor is opened, can close it without any specific actions to return to visual process editor
6. Click on the script task and once highlighted scroll the pane
7. The script task controls stay in one place, while the rest of the objects scroll off the top of the screen
The controls for an object scroll with the object, and remain close to the object.
Scrolling causes an object's controls to remain static on the screen while the rest of the process map scrolls as expected.
Analysis to date
Customer business impact / priority / urgency: Minor
Ideal Fix Version: Future update