Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Activiti 1.4.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: APS Kickstart/Studio
Environment:Alfresco Activiti 1.4.0
Sprint:Docs Sprint 18
Adding boundary events does not always work as expected – when you drag the boundary event off a task, the green border disappears. It does not render again after reentering the task object preventing the user from successfully deploying the boundary event.
[Steps to reproduce]
1. Create a basic process model with a start event, user task, and end event
2. Drag a boundary timer event over the user task, but do not drop it. Observe that the green border appears around the inside border of the user task.
3. Drag the boundary timer event off the user task, but do not drop it. Observe that the green border disappears.
4. Drag the boundary timer event back onto the user task, but do not drop it. Observe that the green border does not reappear. (It will appear normally for a different task, and then reappear for the original task.)
5. Drop the boundary timer event onto the user task when the green border is missing. Observe that the boundary timer event is not added to the user task.
The green border indicator for boundary event should appear any time the boundary event icon is dragged to a task.
The green border indicator disappears when the boundary event is dragged off a task, and does not reappear when the event is dragged back to the task.
[Analysis to date]
Customer business impact / priority / urgency: Minor
Ideal Fix Version: Future service pack