While saving a new version of a process and changing it´s model name while saving, the actual process name and identifier are not updated.
[Steps to reproduce]
1. Via Kickstart and the BPMN editor create a new process and give the model name "OriginalName" (see attached createOriginal.png)
2. Model a valid process, e.g. start event -> user task -> end event
3. Make sure that the properties panel is displaying "OriginalName" (see attached properties.png)
4. Click on the save button and tick "save as new version" and rename the model to "ChangedName" (see attached changedName.png)
5. Make sure the name change is reflected in the process overview page (see attached processOverview.png)
6. Open the process once more in visual editor
The properties panel still shows "OriginalName" although the process name was changed while saving (see properties.png)
While saving the new version and renaming the model, the process name and identifier should have been updated for this version too.
- Reproduced in latest Activiti 1.4.5
- When using the latest version in an app and starting processes, the process name is also not changed there (see attached processInApp)