When you have a document currently being edited online that is locked in Share, try to upload a new version of a document with a different file name. The upload will fail, as expected. However, the document will have its name changed to that of the failed upload document. The customer has experienced the mime type also changing, however I have not been able to reproduce this.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login with an admin or non-admin account
2. Upload an Edit Online compatible document
3. Edit the document online and being editing
4. Go back to Share, and upload a new version. Choose a file that has a different name and (optional) different mimetype.
5. The upload will fail as expected.
The upload of the version will fail, AND the name of the document will be unaffected.
The document will have its name changed to that of the failed upload.
Note, looks similar to MNT-17620, but the behavior seemed different enough to warrant a new JIRA