When defining rule actions using 'set property', it is not possible to set a datetime property from a custom aspect as it does not show up on the list of properties after selecting the aspect.
Steps to reproduce
- use the Model Manager to create a new namespace and aspect.
- The aspect has a single datetime property and the default layout has been applied.
- Add the aspect to documents and editing the property as normal works fine.
- Configuring a rule
- Use the set property action and browse the new aspect
- The properties should be viewable
- It offers no properties to set.