Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.6.2, Alfresco Process Services 1.6.4
Fix Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.6.N
Component/s: APS Kickstart/Studio
When creating a Top Level process that uses the Collapsed Sub Process task to call a Process that contains an Un-Collapsed sub process the Top Level Process will not validate and can not be deployed.
Steps to Reproduce
- In APS 1.6.4 create the process "Sub Process" that contains an Un-Collapsed Sub process with a Start Task->User Task->End Task
- Create the process Top Process and add a Collapsed Sub Process Task that calls "Sub Process"
- Attempt to validate "Top Process" and notice their are errors
- Collapased Sub Processes should be able to call Processes that contain an Un-Collapsed Sub Process
- Image showing validation errors attached
- Sample Top Process and Sub Process definitions attached