This issue is related with [MNT-17606]. The fix seems to be delivered with [DEVOPS-8941], but the issue has not been fixed or this could be a regression.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Alfresco in the Cloud (https://my.alfresco.com/share)
- Create a new test site
- In the new test site > Document Library, upload a new .docx file.
- Navigate to the Document Details page, click on "Edit in Microsoft Office" action.
- Add a line to the file to test.
- Save the change and close Word application.
- Switch back to my.alfresco.com -> test site -> Document Details page to confirm the change
- Refresh the page
The document preview for v1.1 should be generated and displayed immediately upon page refresh.
The version is changed from v1.0 to v1.1. However, the document preview does not regenerate and it still displays the original v1.0 document preview. When you navigate to the quick share link, starts with https://my.alfresco.com/share/s/<ID>, the quick share also displays the previous version preview. However, when you click on the download, the correct version is displayed.