Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Verified (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.8
Fix Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.12
Component/s: APS Kickstart/Studio
Sprint:APS Sprint 27, APS Sprint 28
Form variables in reusable forms cannot be used in visibility conditions for a form tab.
Steps to reproduce
1. Via App Designer->Forms import the attached form FormVariableVisibility.json
2. Open the form in form editor
3. In the Variables tab verify you can see a form variable "myFormVariable" with some default value
4. Edit the one available form text field and verify that the form variable "myFormVariable" is available in the visibility condition for the text field. See attached fieldVisibilityCondition.png.
5. In the tab "Tabs" try to add a visibility condition for the tab "MyTab" based on the form variable "myFormVariable"
Form variables are not available for tab visibility conditions. See attached tabVisbilityCondition.png.
As form variables can be used in form field visibility conditions, they should also be available in tab visibility conditions.
Reproduced in current latest APS 1.8 release.