When the workflow start button, in the "start task" form of any workflow, is clicked multiple times consecutively, multiple tasks are created. An error could not start workflow message pops up, but multiple workflows are generated.
Steps To reproduce
- Login to Share UI
- Navigate to 'My Tasks' page
- Click 'Start Workflow'
- Select a workflow ex. 'New Task', populate the form and assign a 'Assignee'
- Click rapidly (ex. double click, a common habit for some Windows users) the 'Start Workflow'
- check either 'Workflows I've Started' or log in as the assigned user and check 'My Tasks'
- Multiple workflow tasks get created for each click before page switches to workflow task is created for the same form
- One workflow task gets created, regardless of how many clicks on the "Start Workflow" button occurs.
This is a bit difficult to replicate if you have a fast system.