Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 220.127.116.11, 5.2.3, 6.1, 6.0.N
Component/s: Share Application
Work Funnel End:2019-02
When creating a folder, if a user accidentally double-clicks the save button and the system throws an error 500 and returns the following in the application to Developer Tools:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install ACS 5.2.3
- Install "stress" (the server must be loaded in order to delay enough to perform the following steps)
- Log in as Admin and create a site.
- Create a load on the server by issuing the following command:
"sudo stress --cpu 10 --hdd 10 --vm 3 --io 10"
- Open Developer tools to review the returns in the next step.
- Create a new folder. In the final step, double-click the "Save" button
"Save" button should only send one "POST" to the Server and the server should only attempt to create the folder once.
"Save" button can be clicked multiple times and returns the above errors on each click until the page is actually submitted. "500 error, Duplicate child name not allowed" is returned.
What is needed: After a click, the button should be non-clickable, thus saving from the duplicate call and avoiding 500 error.