When editing or creating a new article on the “Editorial Site” for Web Quick Start, and selecting the “Insert/Edit” Image action a user is unable to add a Source URL or add text to the Image Description or Dimensions boxes. Also, a user is unable to edit a Source URL for an image that already exists in the article.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install ACS v5.2.x with the WCMQS module.
- Login to share and create a site called Web Quick Start.
- Go to “Customize Dashboard” and add the “Web Quick Start” dashlet.
- In the “Web Quick Start” dashlet on the “Site Dashboard” import the WCMQS sample data.
- Navigate to http://localhost:8080/wcmqs for access to the “Editorial Site”.
- Log into the site.
- Click on any article and select edit or use “Quick Create” to create a new article.
- When editing the article select “Insert Image” from the “Insert” dropdown or click on the “Insert/Edit Image” icon.
- In the Source, Image Description or Dimensions boxes attempt to add text. Unable to add text in any of the boxes.
- In the Source box attempt to click on the “Browser Folder” icon. Unable to browse to a folder to create the URL.
When editing a current article or creating a new article on the “Editorial Site” you should be able to insert or edit an image.
When editing a current article or creating a new article on the “Editorial Site” you are unable to insert or edit an image.
It appears that there is an issue with the TinyMCE editor.
I also was able to reproduce this in a Windows/Tomcat/PostgreSQL environment.