Type: Service Pack Request
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.8.1
Fix Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.12
Sprint:APS Sprint 29
All Czech special characters (such as ě, š, č, ř, ž, ý, á, í, é, ú, ů) are replaced by HTML symbols. For example char 'é' display as é Database using UTF-8 and in catalina.bat is defined JAVA_OPTS with -Dfile.encoding=UTF8. Web browser (tested in Google Chrome) language set to Czech.
Steps to reproduce
1. Install and run vanilla APS 1.8.1
2. As per attached 'Activiti-spec_chars_problem.docx', implement steps 1-13 which encompass:
- Login as admin to activiti-app
- Create a new active user
Email: Real e-mail address
First name: Firstěščřžý
Last name: Lastáíéúů.
- Create group: Group ěščřžýáíéúů
- Add user 'Firstěščřžý Lastáíéúů' into group 'Group ěščřžýáíéúů'
- Create a new process 'Test' in BPMN editor with one user task callled 'Task ěščřžýáííéúů', i.e. start event->user task->end event
- Assign user task to candidate group 'Group ěščřžýáíéúů' and save process
- Create an app "Test App" containing the new process
- Publish app for Group 'Group ěščřžýáíéúů'
- Login as user: Firstěščřžý Lastáíéúů (use e-mail address from above)
- Open "Test App" from landing page and start process 'Test'
- Open Tasks > New filter > Assignment > Special characters in group names are as html entities ('Group ěščřžýáíéúů'). See 'filter.jpg' attached.
Special characters should be displayed correctly.
Each special character is HTML encoded
Reproduced with current latest APS 1.8.1 release