Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.8.1
Fix Version/s: Alfresco Process Services .N
Component/s: APS Identify Manager
Environment:Reproduced by client and in-house by Support
All Czech special characters (such as ě, š, č, ř, ž, ý, á, í, é, ú, ů) in the delete group member dialog are replaced by HTML symbols. For example char 'é' display as é Database using UTF-8 and in catalina.bat is defined JAVA_OPTS with -Dfile.encoding=UTF8. Web browser (tested in Google Chrome) language set to Czech.
Steps to reproduce
1. Install and run vanilla APS 1.8.1
2. As per attached 'Activiti-spec_chars_problem.docx', implement steps 1-4 and 17 which encompass:
- Login as admin to activiti-app
- Create a new active user
Email: Real e-mail address
First name: Firstěščřžý
Last name: Lastáíéúů.
- Create group: Group ěščřžýáíéúů
- Add user 'Firstěščřžý Lastáíéúů' into group 'Group ěščřžýáíéúů'
- Identity management > Organization > Highlight 'Group ěščřžýáíéúů' and try to delete/remove user from group. Special characters in user name are as html entities:
Are you sure you want to delete "Firstěščřžý Lastáíéúů" from the group?
Special characters should be displayed correctly.
Each special character is HTML encoded
Reproduced with current latest APS 1.8.1 release