Type: Service Pack Request
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: RM 2.6, RM 2.7
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Records Management
Environment:ACS v5.2.3/Linux/Tomcat/MySQL ; ACS 5.2.3/Windows/Tomcat/PostgreSQL
When creating “Custom Metadata” via the RM Admin Tools on the RM site there is not an option to delete the custom metadata once it has been created.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Deploy RM amps to share
- Login to share with an Admin user.
- Go to “Sites” and then select “Create Site”.
- Choose Type: Records Management Site and then Create.
- On the RM site select “RM Admin Tools”.
- Under “Tools” on the left, select “Custom Metadata”.
- Create custom metadata per the instructions at https://docs.alfresco.com/rm/tasks/rm-custmeta-create.html
- Once the “Custom Metadata” has been created there is only an “Edit” option and no option to “Delete”.
An option to “delete” the custom metadata should be available.
There is only an option to “edit” the custom metadata but not “delete” it.