Type: Service Pack Request
Affects Version/s: 5.2.2, 6.0
RCA Cause:Lack of code review
RCA Quality:Use case not considered, Missing test(s)
RCA Description:The issue is due to a fix introduced in MNT-13839 while the code being partially changed later in
MNT-15338. This latter change made the previous fix to fail in case of CheckedOut documents when using CMIS WS Binding.
Exception: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisInvalidArgumentException: Version Series does not exist! is thrown when calling getAllVersions() on a checkedout node.
Steps to reproduce
- Create document1
- Create a few versions for document1
- Check out document1
- Via CMIS Workbench, execute the groovy below using WSDL binding: http://localhost:8080/alfresco/cmisws/cmis?wsdl
See ERROR.png attached.
- Only fails if using WSDL binding type
- Works if node is not checked out
- Works if using atom/browser binding type.