Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.8.1, Alfresco Process Services 22.214.171.124
Fix Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.11
Display Value fields in the same form will conflict if the referenced fields have the same name/label, even if these fields have unique IDs.
Steps to reproduce
1. In activiti-app via App Designer->Apps import the attached app 'Field Names Conflict App.zip'.
2. Via App Designer->Processes open the process 'Test Form Field Names Conflict' in Visual Editor and validate the process
As referenced fields have unique IDs, process should validate fine.
There is a validation error "Given field id is not unique" although the IDs of the fields to display are unique
- Reproduced with current latest APS 1.8.1 release
- Issue seems to be, that the ID for the display value fields cannot be configured but seems to be autogenerated base don the label of the text field to display
- We have an enhancement request to make display value field IDs configurable:
MNT-19648This request would be required to address the issue reported in this JIRA.