Test using APS QS 1.9 with Ohio Region with S3 bucket in Ohio, APSStack fails at the AutoScaling group.
Looks like it is failing to access the S3 bucket to get the activiti license as designated in the template.
- use template, set rollback on failure to 'no'
Results Bastion, VPC stacks created, VPS stack fails error:
- ssh into bastion, tunneled over to EC2 instance, looked at the log it indicated it was not able to access the license from bucket, could not access bucket
- tried to access the path to the file in bucket from the EC2 instance and hit permission denied
Repeated same installation in Ireland region. With same admin, note each time bucket was created fresh and this is the admin that is running the qs.
- I found no issues using APS QS in Ireland.
- Sri Vellingiri [X] found no issue with London, Ireland, N. VA
- AWS APS QS ami/template Ohio region creates successfully as tested in London, Ireland, N. Va.
- AWS APS QS failes in Ohio region