Summary of the Issue
- When customers create filters using activiti-app or process workspace, APS allows the creation of filters with duplicate names
- Since this opens the door for having multiple filters with the same name, the customer is asking for a warning or check that prevents the filter from being created if it has the identical name as an existing filter
Steps to reproduce the issue
- In activiti-app, navigate to the task page in any process app and click on the "New Filter" icon to create a custom filter
- Fill in the blanks, and provide a name "My Filter"
- Repeat the process of step1 and step2
One can create several task filters with the same name.
APS either throws the warning or prevents the creation of a task filter with the same name
Please find the screenshot from both the activiti-app and OOTB workspace task pane.