Any assets that are defined under the tenant in the IDM are not exportable with the export/import of an APP and the processes which may use those configured resources. You must manually set these resources in the destination environment making sure their name/id matches the reference used in the process that is dependent on it.
The following configurations needs easier method for export import for a tenant that would be referenced in process models would be:
- Alfresco Repositories
- Endpoints (endpoints, basic auths)
- Data sources
- Doc Templates
- Email Templates
- The ability to edit the file export to update any environment specific properties values (ex. endpoint url) for any item exported prior to import
- The ability to select on export which configurations to export
ex. check box select on export popup which items to export: all, repos, endpoints, datasources, doc templates, email templates
ex. or make separate import files for each config group
- The ability on import to choose which configs to import: all, repos, endpoints, datasources, doc templates, email templates
- Import should prevent overwrites and conflicts, default fail with warning
- On export of an APP, process, form, datatable, etc... a list of or export of all referenced items from tenant config that are used in by the object be included in the resulting export and imported with the uplaod of app/model/form/stencil any object out of kickstart that references any tenant configuration item be handled.
Currently you need to login to destination environment and add the endpoints, templates etc... manually that are identically named as the referenced in models from source environment prior to publish/deployment of the application and its process models it uses. This can be quite problematic if you have copious endpoints defined and basic auths, templates etc....