Deployed apps undeploy when admin user removed from group to which candidate task is assigned
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a group (Group A) that includes the admin user.
2. Design a process which contains a user task assigned to a candidate group (assign the task to Group A)
3. Publish the process as part of an app as the admin user.
4. Note that the App appears on the admin user landing page
5. Remove the admin user from Group A through Identity Management / Organization
6. Inspect the landing page and loom out for the app that was there in step 4
The app should still be deployed even if the user is removed from the group that the Task is assigned to.
The App disappears from admin user home page and also the entry is deleted from the RUNTIME_APP database table
Likley cause is in the code, here: