Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 18.104.22.168, 5.2.4
Fix Version/s: 5.2.N
Environment:Windows Server 2012 (AD), Windows Server 2012 (Alfresco) + Linux (Alfresco)
00972395, 00974530 Premier, 00981845
Passthru SSO does not work for Share in Alfresco 5.2.4 and 22.214.171.124. When Share is accessed, the Alfresco Server responds with a HTTP-302 response instead of the required HTTP-401.
Passthru SSO works fine for webdav and for Alfresco Server gives the correct HTTP-401 response when webdav is accessed.
[Steps to Reproduce]
1) Install Alfresco 5.2.4 or 126.96.36.199 and configure it for Passthru SSO
2) Access webdav - http://<host>:port/alfresco/webdav and you will get successful SSO
3) Access share - http://<host>:port/share and you will get a Share login page
Share Passthru SSO works fine and bypass the login page redirecting to the user's dashboard.
Share Passthru SSO fails and redirects to /share/page?pt=login.
1) Replacing the files SSOAuthenticationFilter$1.class and SSOAuthenticationFilter.class in tomcat/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/org/alfresco/web/site/servlet from Alfresco v5.2.2, it allows successful Passthru SSO.
2) Replacing the file SlingshotRemoteClient.class in tomcat/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/org/alfresco/web/scripts, it fixes the 500 errors for this issue https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/MNT-19933.
- Note: I have attached an example of my configuration files which works fine on Alfresco v5.2.2 and also with the workaround mentioned above. I have also attached two Fiddler trace showing the results with the workaround and without it.