Unable to use the same attach folder field ID in multiple user tasks in a process. While trying to do so, process gets stuck in attempt to render the task form reusing the same attach form field ID.
Steps to reproduce
1. Via App Designer import attached app "app-1.zip"
2. Open process "test-folder" in the editor and open the referenced form in the start event
3. Configure a valid ACS account as start folder under the attach options for the folder attachment field
4. Open the referenced form for the user task
5. Configure a valid ACS account as start folder under the attach options for the folder attachment field
6. Save process
5. Publish the imported app now using the latest process version
6. From the piublished app on the landing page run "test-folder" process and select a folder in ACS.
7. Open the created user task (nameless task)
User task renders fine and shows the selected folder, as the field ID is the same as for the field in the start form.
The user task is not rendered at all and the UI is loading endless. No errors in the APS logs.
Reproduced with current latest APS 22.214.171.124 release