Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.9, Alfresco Process Services 184.108.40.206
Fix Version/s: Alfresco Process Services .N
Component/s: APS Tasks
When a user task is assigned to a candidate group, when one of the group members logs in and navigates to the "Queued Tasks" filter to claim the task, without physically clicking on the "claim" button before, the content of the form is not accessible to the user. Please enhance the user experience so that a greyed out version of the form is available as preview before actually claiming the task.
Steps to Replicate:
- Login to APS.
- Create a process that contains a user task with a form assigned to a candidate group.
- Publish the process as part of an app
- Start the process form the published app
- Login to APS as one of the assigned group members
- Select “Queued Tasks” from the app
- The assigned task is listed but the related form is not viewable until task is claimed via "Claim" button
When a task that contains a form is assigned to members of a group, the form can only be seen once the task has been claimed.
Customer is requesting that the task assignees are able to preview the form prior to claiming the task. They need to see the form so that the user can determine if they should claim the task.
When the "Queued Task" is clicked, the related task form will display in a grayed out manner, so the users will be able to take a peek on what type of form the task involves before progressing to click the "claim" button