Type: Service Pack Request
Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 18.104.22.168
Fix Version/s: Alfresco Process Services 1.11
Component/s: APS REST API
The "POST /enterprise/task/query" documentation in "api-explorer" indicates response should contain the listed tasks' variables.
- (api-explorer) http://localhost:9999/activiti-app/api-explorer.html#!/tasks/listTasksUsingPOST
- (docs) https://docs.alfresco.com/process-services1.9/topics/task_list.html
This response representation is inconsistent with actual task representation.
There are not variables rendered.
- create APP with basic process (start > user task > end) and publish it with process
- start process instance
- use the REST API and add a "local" variable to the user task
- Use the REST API to query for list of tasks
- POST task query response 'task representations' do not list task's variables
- POST task query response 'task representations' should list task's variables as per the api-explorer document example
- For each task in the list, you can use the GET task variable REST API call to get local, global or both types variables for each task
- There are local and global variables, if variables are to be rendered per task representation this could be excessive if the global variables (proc var) are also listed.
- /activiti-bpm-suite/activiti-app-logic/src/main/java/com/activiti/service/runtime/AlfrescoTaskQueryService.java (line 107 listTasks)