The activiti-admin application doesn't support Latin characters, such as ç, ã and other accented characters. For example, if a process has tasks with Portuguese characters in their name, searching for those tasks is throwing an error in the activiti-admin UI.
Steps to reproduce
1. Via App Designer in activiti-app import 'çãçãçãçãçãçãçãçãçã.zip' and publish application attached
NOTE: The app comes with a simple process: Start event -> user task -> end event
The user task has a name "çãçãçãçãçãçãçãçãçã".
2. From the published app on the landing page start 4 process instances creating a total of 4 tasks then.
3. Log into activiti-admin and via the "Tasks" tab use the filter´s name field and type in "çãçãçãçãçãçãçãçãçã"
All tasks containing Latin characters should be returned.
It's NOT possible to search for tasks containing Latin characters, a red error bar is displayed with message:
- Reproduced with current latest APS 18.104.22.168 release
- Inspected the Tomcat access log and can see the RETS call failing with status 400:
- Fired that same REST call manually via Postman and a body like
is working fine.
- Conclusion is, that the JSON posted from activiti-admin must be corrupted somehow